Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Recent Posts

  • Love is a many-splendored thing.Ahah, yes, I've be...
  • Happy Birthday, Dearest Aiwei :DDated Wifey the la...
  • My great ..but annoying friends, Amanda and Daryl,...
  • Someone's back, finally :DToday was ..better.I thi...
  • Long, long entry. Bear with me. And again, the dat...
  • Hmm. Today's Wednesday. I think blogger's timing i...
  • I can't stand why I'm such a crybaby. I can't stan...
  • I think my piano teacher is hilarious. She message...
  • I'm missing all my favourite men. Jim, Jack, Johnn...
  • Hmm. Been less boring the past few days, went out ...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2005

Yellow yello dirty fellow

I'm feeling yellow. Haha, I don't know what that means.

Banana's are nice, and healthy. Vitamins! (I think.)

Haha (:

posted by Nat | 4:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home